What data do we collect?
This website collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (Name, email address, library membership number)
- Digital Personal Data (IP address)
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide us with most of the data we collect. We collect and process data when you:
- Fill out the form to book a collection time slot.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
How will we use your data?
We collect your data so that we can:
- Allow Vale of Glamorgan Libraries to organise your collection timeslot.
- Send you an email to confirm your booking.
How do we store your data?
Your data is securely stored at London Docklands Data centre on behalf of https://brixly.uk
We will keep your personal data until the day following your reserved time slot. Once this time period has expired, your data is deleted.
We do not share information gathered from our website visitors with anyone; unless said visitor explicitly requests that we do so.
How to contact us
Email us at: email@example.com